- Excellent broad based knowledge of Payroll
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting requirements
- Great employee benefits
My client is seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join their team. You will bring exceptional people leadership experience and use your previous payroll experience to ensure payroll processes and reporting are appropriately run - you will coach and develop one direct report.
You will develop and manage payroll and P&C systems, databases and reporting to ensure the business meets its legislative, compliance and reporting requirements and that all business decisions are adequately informed and supported with information from the P&C division.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive payroll expertise and HR Information Systems – Crystal/SAP an advantage
- Proven staff management, leadership and guidance experience
- Strong decision making ability
- Excellent relationship building skillset
- Advanced Excel skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Julie Le Prou on (04) 494 1133 quoting job number 94299
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz