Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join their busy team. If you are looking to progress your career and challenge yourself professionally, along with working with a well-known brand, then this is the role for you.
- Prepare and process monthly and fortnightly payroll
- Reconciliation of payroll related responsibilities
- Point of contact for payroll related queries from employees and management
- Prepare payroll reports
- Contribute to any process improvement in payroll practices and processes
- Any ad hoc tasks as requested
- You must have experience working with Chris21 – this is not negotiable
The successful candidate will be motivated by a challenging work environment. They will show the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Finally, they will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and problem solving ability.
If payroll is your passion and you are on the look out for a new opportunity get in touch today
Client Manager – Temporary Staffing Solutions
0275 666 560