Our client is a large international organisation, headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand, with multiple offices across the Asia Pacific. Their finance team is leading the way for operational excellence throughout the business, including their Payroll team, who manage the payroll right across the business.
Due to the continued growth and opportunities within this organisation, they are now seeking to appoint a new Payroll Officer to their busy team. They are a close and stable team, with a strong collaborative culture. Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working with the wider team, the responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing monthly pay runs
- Preparing and sending payments electronically
- Updating employees details in the payroll/HRIS database
- General ledger reconciliations
- PAYE reconciliations
- IR Filing
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience with Australian payroll is ESSENTIAL!!
- Experience with New Zealand payroll preferable, but not essential
- 5+ years of payroll experience overall
- Organised, with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, able to build robust working relationships
- A good cultural fit for the team
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must possess the right to work in New Zealand
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 96471