Put your high-volume payroll skills and experience to full utilisation. Experience with payroll using AMS payroll is advantageous.
- Work with a like-minded team – high performing, dedicated, professionals
- Must have high volume payroll experience along with a can do, willing attitude
This is a great opportunity to put your high-volume payroll skills and experience to full utilisation working in a team of high performing, dedicated, professionals. You will be working in a team of four and have proven experience and responsibility of processing a payroll of 700 + employees on a weekly basis.
The range of duties associated to this role will include:
- High accuracy in data entry and manual activity such as onboarding of new staff, terminations etc.
- AMS experience would be ideal
- Prepare and process weekly payroll (end to end) 700 employees
- Review and ensure accuracy of the weekly payroll
To be successful in this Payroll Officer role you will have fast and accurate data entry skills, proven experience in a high-volume payroll role along with an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. You will make good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; are organised, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
If this role sounds like you and you would like the challenge in a payroll function then do apply or reach out to me by sending your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a line at 021 192 4251.
Job Ref: 98473