- Highly reputable payroll team
- Wellington CBD location
- Fixed term contract till June/July 2020 with potential to extend
This is a great opportunity for someone relatively new into their payroll career looking to further their knowledge and experience in a team that encourages growth and development.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the timely and accurate delivery of the fortnightly pay run
- Maintaining employee records, updating any changes in a timely fashion
- Responding to payroll related queries, escalating where required
- Bringing a set backlog of work up to date and processing these queries
To be successful in this role you will hold proven experience in payroll. You will be confident and driven, with a high level of speed and accuracy. You will need to be able to commit to the fixed term contract in its entirety. SAP knowledge is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 102529.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz