- Highly reputable payroll team
- Wellington CBD location
- Fixed term contract till Dec 2020
This is a great opportunity for someone relatively new into their payroll career looking to further their knowledge and experience in a team that encourages growth and development. You will have the opportunity to be involved in ad-hoc projects across the year.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the timely and accurate delivery of the fortnightly pay run
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Maintaining employee records, updating any changes in a timely fashion
- Responding to payroll related queries, escalating where required
To be successful in this role you will hold proven experience in payroll, looking after the life cycle of an employee and responding to queries using your knowledge of the holidays act. You will be confident and driven, wanting to further your career in a team that supports growth. You must also be willing to travel when and where required for the role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 102528
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz