- Part time 20 hours per week
- Wellington CBD location
- $50-55k depending on experience, pro rata.
I’m currently looking for a Payroll Officer for my private client on a part time basis.
This is an awesome opportunity for an experienced payroll officer looking for a permanent part time role to help them juggle more things beyond their work life and to kick off the new year in something new!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Processing the end to end fortnightly payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Process special pays as an when required
- Adhere to the relevant employment terms and conditions as well as the legal requirements as per relevant legislation
- Prepare payroll reporting
- Load employee changes as well as maintaining employee records
- Prepare and file PAYE returns
- Provide back up support to the Finance and Corporate Services team when and where required
- Provide support to the wider HR team as well as other administrative tasks where needed
The successful candidate will be experienced in processing payroll particularly in using IMS Payroll (will consider other candidates though!). They will have a working knowledge of the relevant employment legislation, as well as a high level of attention to detail as well as having excellent customer service skills with the ability to build great working relationships across the wider business.
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, please click APPLY NOW or contact Bernice Anamani on 021 366 865 for further information about the role.