If you are looking to join a company that is changing lives, this is the role for you.
Our client is a not for profit that is all about collaboration with their local communities with a positive outlook and believes in empowering each other to become better. They are looking for a Payroll Officer to join their team to ensure that the collaboration continues.
What is in it for you?
- Supportive working environment
- Work from home 1 day a week with flexibility with start and end times
- Further educational development
- CBD Location
About the role:
- End to end payroll process
- ACC payments
- Reporting and analysis
- Day-to-day data entry of changes
- Improve processes and systems
- Ad hoc payroll projects
What you bring to the role:
- More than 3 years payroll experience
- Experience in working with collective agreements will be a bonus
- Knowledge of employment and holidays legislation
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent, clear communication skills
- Positive attitude
REF # 111016