- Payroll Opportunities for 2020
- Mixed roles of permanent, fixed term
- Public and Private Sector
I’m interested in hearing from Payroll professionals looking for opportunities in the 2020! We already know of clients who are looking to recruit for multiple roles both permanent, fixed term and contracting. I’d love to hear from you if you have even junior level experience as these roles will go from Payroll officer right up to Payroll advisor.
I’d love to hear from you if you have experience in 2 or more of the following:
- Contributing to the timely and accurate delivery of the pay run
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Maintaining employee records, updating any changes in a timely fashion
- Responding to payroll related queries, escalating where required
- Running regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Reconciliations of the pay run, including payment of PAYE, superannuation, ACC levies and all other deductions from salaries and wages
Who you are:
To be successful in these roles you will be have payroll experience already with a solid understanding of relevant legislation and compliance requirements. You ideally will have experience processing end to end payroll and understand the back end of how things run. You will have experience using a top tier system such as SAP, TechOne or PayGlobal.
If this role sounds like you or someone you know please click APPLY NOW or contact Bernice Anamani/Rebekah O’Leary on 04 494 1138 or 04 04 473 2114 for further information about the role .
Job Ref: 103158