The Company & Role
Our client is one of New Zealand’s most recognisable organisations and a fantastic brand to have on your CV/Resume. They are one of the market leaders in their field and are always looking to improve their service and enhance their systems and processes.
This includes their Payroll team, who are currently undergoing a process improvement project. As part of this project, they require the skills and experience of a Payroll Specialist, to help and advise the process improvements and implementation.
Once the project is complete, the role will remain as a permanent member of the Payroll team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Payroll Specialist / Practitioner / Officer
- Up to date knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation
- A strong understanding of company policies and employment contracts
- Experience in process improvement / system changes would be advantageous
- Experience with SAP is preferred, or other systems (PeopleSoft, Chris, PSE)
- “Instinctive”, with a great eye for detail and able to spot errors / mistakes
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on 021 743 712 or email@example.com .
Ref No: 96494