- Full time, permanent role
- Wellington CBD location
- $90k - $100k depending on experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Team Leader to work for a well-regarded NZ organisation.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be managing a team of 5-10 direct reports, ensuring the fortnightly payroll runs efficiently and accurately. You will also coordinate, plan and monitor the performance of the team while ensuring they are adhering to legislation requirements and payroll compliance.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous management experience in a payroll setting
- A strong understanding of the Holidays Act and other related legislation, with the ability to analyse technical issues and solve complex problems
- Experience within a large-scale, busy payroll operation (greater than 4,000 employees)
- A positive and energetic manner, you will be a resilient ‘go-getter’
This is a fantastic career opportunity to make your mark in a Kiwi organisation. If your skillset meets the above, please APPLY NOW or call Jodie on 021 191 7291 for more information.
Ref No: 99058