For this new role, you will join one of the best teams in the IT Security industry. Based at the heart of Wellington CBD, this is a unique opportunity to be coached by leaders in the business, and to give a boost to your career.
Joining a team of highly skilled consultants, you will bring your passion for hacking as well as your ability to communicate effectively with clients. We are looking for someone who can code, and who has excellent writing English skills.
In addition of the above, the ideal candidate will have:
- Developed your own security tools
- A GitHub account to showcase your code
- Participated to bug bounties on the Hackerone or Bugcrowd platforms
- Certifications like: OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, CREST, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN, GMOB OWSE
- Participated to a Capture The Flag event
To be eligible for this role, you must be able to pass a Ministry of Justice background check and have a clean criminal record.
If the description above sounds like you, and if you want to join one of New Zealand’s leading IT Security company hit apply now.
We will review and submit applications daily, so get in touch today.
For more information about the role or the company, please contact Jean Reverdy on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job Ref # 103905