HR Advisory Support Star- Private Sector (10-month parental leave cover)
- Join an environment of vitality and passion
- Supportive culture with high levels of integrity and a drive for business excellence
- HR Support all-rounder opportunity to work with a small supportive team
- Commencing mid-June 2022 for 10 months covering parental leave
- Salary $70,000 to $75,000 pro rata for the fixed term contract depending on experience
A very successful commercial organisation within the logistics sector requires an action oriented and engaging, experienced HR Support extraordinaire. The business is fast paced, agile with a fabulous work environment, where all staff are highly valued. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is interested in expanding their HR experience.
The team fit for this role is crucial. You will be part of a HR small team who are high performing, fun and extremely committed to ongoing improvement and connecting closely with their dynamic business. A sense of humour and ability to build rapport quickly will help you to hit the ground running.
This is a generalist support role that covers the full spectrum of HR. You will work on a variety of projects and support the People & Capability team.
- Recruitment support
- Health and Safety
- Team support
- Employment Relations
- On-boarding and staff training
Well-developed analytical and systems experience will be crucial also to assist with their HR systems. In return, you will learn and develop your knowledge and expertise in HR. Work with knowledgeable HR professionals and have exposure into a commercial private sector organisation.
These opportunities don’t come up that often, don’t delay submit your application now. Or if you wish to find out more information, please contact Laura Halstead at Beyond Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 116845