- People & Culture Lead
- Newly created, Permanent opportunity
- Auckland or Hamilton location
Opportunity to join an organisation focused on mutual respect and integrity – between themselves, consultants, clients, contractors and the wider community. They have worked hard as an organisation to foster a culture of openness, one in which fun, enjoyment and a lively sense of rivalry complement their capacity for sheer hard work.
Committed to shaping the careers, opportunities and skillset of their team,with employee wellbeing in mind, they are are looking to hire a People and Culture Lead.This is a newly created role.
The role can be based in Auckland/Tāmaki Makaurau or Hamilton/Kirikiriroa.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to progress their career in an established New Zealand organisation.
The role will be responsible for HR processes, and deliveryof high quality HR advice and services to support the business.
You will have a genuine passion for people, significant understanding of the wellbeing requirements of staff, and the experience and dedication to help create and deliver great employee experiences.
- Be the first point of contact for employees
- Provide HR support and direction to leaders
- Manage key HR processes
- Policy updates and HR administration
- Support annual projects
- Support the ongoing implementation of initiatives
- Actively seek out opportunities to optimise systems
- Support 3 branches nationwide to develop and align HR processes
This opportunity would suit an HR Business Partner keen to work in a sole charge kiwi organisation to work HR end to end, increase capability and do operational HR- then this is an ideal role for you!
Contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or Apply Now
Job # 116071