- Porirua location
- Permanent role
- $65-70k depending on experience
My client is looking for an experienced all-round coordinator on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will report directly to the GM People, based out of their Porirua office.
This is an awesome opportunity for an experienced coordinator that might be specialised in HR, Finance or general administration and is now wanting to broaden their skillset. Its also a great chance for that experienced person who is over the daily commute into the city and wants to stay closer to home!
In this role the successful candidate will:
- Support not only the GM People but also the HR business partners and wider HR team where needed
- Coordinate travel bookings when needed
- Apply a high level of confidentiality to tasks required
- Provide PA support including document and presentation preparation
- Coordinate meetings, seminars and conferences when needed by the HR team
- Provide financial administration support
- Act as the main point of contact for hiring managers with staff recruiting and coordinating the process through snaphire
- Provide full HR administration support
Key skills and competencies required for this role:
- At least 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude
- High level of initiative
- Savy and pragmatic in their approach to their work
- Highly organised with a fast turnaround on completing their tasks
- Great written and oral communication
- Strong team player and able to work to deadlines with no issues
- Sound keyboard skills with demonstrated ability in document formatting and proofing
This is a huge role and a great opportunity for an experienced coordinator to come in and really make their mark.
If you think you’re the perfect person for the role and bring that right level of experience, please press APPLY NOW to be considered. Don’t forget to include your cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bernice Anamani on 04 473 2114 quoting reference number 98865
Please note the name of the hiring organisation will only be released to fully registered candidates.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visitwww.immigration.govt.nz