- Good project/time management skills
- Great relationship building skills
- Excellent written skill is essential
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a great team that assists with the development of reporting framework and supporting tools that enables business units to develop and deliver quality performance reporting accurately and on time.
- Coordinating and facilitating effective business planning for the organisation.
- Producing appropriate internal reporting for SLT and the Board capturing financial and nonfinancial performance information.
- Preparing other internal reports as required to assist monitoring or to inform decision-making.
- Developing appropriate and sustainable work practices, processes and templates.
- Contributing to project teams working on capability improvements.
- Supporting policy and process development to ensure business improvement initiatives are fit-for purpose.
- Tertiary qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant field or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in writing.
- Demonstrated experience developing and enhancing accountability frameworks,
processes, performance measurement and reporting
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 or 027 582 1128 quoting job number 95523.