Performance Analyst role is responsible for the production and analysis of performance indicators to enable the business to understand its operational performance. This position will support the Business Partners and the wider Finance Team through the provision of performance reporting against agreed performance indicators within the Department’s performance reporting framework. The role is responsible for driving the development, tracking and measurement of performance indicators across the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience managing and interpreting complex datasets such as Oracle Business Objects or SAS.
- Proven experience managing and interpreting complex datasets.Highly developed analytical skills and experience in diagnosing complex issues quickly and accurately. Ability to facilitate connecting processes and opportunities across business groups.
- Proven communication skills, both written and the ability to present complex information to a range of audiences
- Excellent relationship management skills and demonstrated success in working across business groups in a collaborative manner.
- Knowledge and practical experience of performance information systems.
- Demonstrated ability to use analytical, decision making and performance management skills to successfully influence and improve business performance.
- Proven experience in dealing with uncertainty/ambiguity.
- Experience working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail and an understanding of key business drivers and operational implication.
- Experience which demonstrates sound judgement and a high level of self motivation and initiative to set and achieve goals.
- Ability to act at all times in a manner that demonstrates high personal and professional standards.
- Understanding of Machinery of Government and public sector processes.
Apply via the link provided, or give Peter Campbell a call on (04) 494 7091 for a confidential discussion
Job Ref: 102583