Our client is currently experiencing an extended and sustainable growth period. As part of that growth there have been a number of positive internal changes resulting in a finance manager vacancy leading a team focussed on performance management and business case development. The team consist of Senior Analysts, Management Accountants and Project Accountants. This team reports on financial and business performance analysis and reporting, budgeting and forecasting, management/project accounting and evaluation of investment business cases.
Reporting into a senior manager, this role is required to manage the Performance Team and liaising with the Finance Business Partners to ensure work is prioritised appropriately, and quality outputs are achieved.
You will have strong technical skills and the skills required to develop strong internal and external relationships with key Stakeholders. Leading the team to deliver the best outcomes based on technical and non-technical information
The ideal candidate:
- Engaging and passionate about leading, coaching/mentoring team
- Experience in managing performance and reporting teams
- Extensive and proven experience in financial planning/analysis, budgeting/forecasting and business performance expertise preferably in building industry or a large complex organisation
- Contribute expertise to investment proposals and frameworks
- Drives continuous business and system improvements
This role will allow you to continue to develop your leadership skills, managing and motivating a team of senior finance professionals, improving the quality and relevance of information, along with building stakeholder engagement.
If this is something of interest apply now or call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 or Liam Brodie on 027 566 6561.
Ref No: 95568