- Performance Test Architect
- 3 Months Contract
- City/NorthShore and WFH flexibility
About the Role:
Our client is a global leader in delivering enterprise solutions and consultation across a range of industries. We are seeking an experienced Performance Test Architect to deliver a robust test environment in line with customer requirements. You will have experience in reviewing the infrastructure of the Performance Test Environment, design test scenarios, execute performance tests and validate results from the client teams. You will have the ability to deliver effective workload models and preparing test plans and set up test environments.
- Experience in Performance Testing within enterprise environments - Load/Stress/Spike/Fail Over
- Experience in API and Interface testing
- Experience in constructing tests runnable from code
- Hands on experience with LoadRunner/JMeter, Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, MQ Explorer etc
- Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins/Maven
- Knowledge of Python/Ruby/Shell scripting
- Experience in creating Test Summary Reports
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders at email@example.com or call 09 374 0876 / or contact Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.