- Focus primarily on performance testing for applications on mobile devices
- CBD location
- Enterprise sized environment
As the leading technical authority on performance testing, you will liaise with senior internal stakeholders - including Test Managers, Product Specialists Project Managers and Software Development specialists. In your discussions, you will contribute your knowledge about the performance testing of complex systems, solution architecture, the development process, test methodologies, test tools, and execution of Performance Testing.
You will join a highly successful organisation with a proven awareness of best practices for each phase of the SDLC, you will be responsible for test execution, test planning, developing test documentation, and defect management.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
· Minimum of 5 years performance testing, scripting, execution and reporting experience
· HP MicroFocus LoadRunner, expertise. HPE (Micro Focus) StormRunner Load execution, desirable but not essential
· SAP testing/Mobile apps performance test expertise
· Web Applications Full Stack
- Test co-ordination experience
- System testing, integration testing and UAT experience
- Experience in testing workflows, document generation and reports
- Good communicator and team player
- Strong organisational skills – deadline driven and efficient
- Ability to deliver under tight timelines and to work effectively under pressure
This organisation is motivated and ready to hire, so if you meet the profile above and are available at short notice then apply now. We really want to hear from you.
Please apply now, or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more info.
The legal right to work in NZ is essential.
Ref No: 94633