· Permanent position
· CBD location
· $65 - $70k depending on experience
A great opportunity to utilise your strong administration skills to take the next step in your PA career.
This is a busy role within a government agency. You will get the chance to hone your administration skills while providing PA support to a wider team and manager. No day is the same in a role like this!
The successful candidate will:
· Have experience as a Personal Assistant or Team Administrator
· Have great initiative
· Possess the ability to deal with ambiguity on a daily basis
· Have extremely strong administration experience
· Have had exposure to diary and event management
· Be familiar with invoicing and expense codes
· Be able to arrange travel and accommodation as required
Why should you apply?
· Permanent role in great government agency
· Vibrant team culture
· Central location
· Opportunity for ongoing training and developmentIf you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information call Maddy Horne on 04 471 5864 quoting reference 92855