- Support to CEO
- Parnell Location
- New role - Make it your own!
Here is a role that doesn't come along every day!
We are in need of someone truly unique. We are recruiting for an experienced and professional Personal Assistant who can fit into a small but innovative company – A PA who appreciates being at the centre of the team they support and adding to their success with effective organisation and communication skills.
This role will report directly to the CEO and will support a sales focused team who are driven to succeed. You will be supporting them with event management, meeting management and sales support administrative tasks that will ensure the smooth running of the daily tasks in the office. There will be those small admininstration tasks involved in the role as well - so the right attitude is key!
- They are based in Parnell
- They are a SME of sales focused employees who are driven to succeed
- They have a friendly and professional company culture built on a strong focus on Values.
The list of duties is endless but the variety it brings will be its own reward and having no day the same as another will inspire you to be your best. We are open to the level of experiene in this role but as a start up organisation - there is a bottom to this barrel.
What do you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated previous experience in a Personal Assistant role
- The ability to be proactive in a support role
- Adept at diary management, travel bookings and team events
If you have previous experience in all the keys areas, then please send your CV to Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below, quoting Ref No. 93930