We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced Personal Assistant for temporary assignments at a high-profile government agencies.
- ASAP Start – For 6 months.
- $30.00 per hour
- Public Sector in the CBD.
- You'll have one direct report.
Day to day duties would involve:
- 20% of the time you’ll be helping with the contact centre.
- Complex diary management.
- Email inbox management.
- Coordinating travel arranagements.
- Coordinating meetings.
- Minute taking at board meetings.
- Onboarding and offboarding.
- Forecasting on social media for extreme weather events.
Looking for a candidate who:
- Is good at multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Confident when interacting with ministers.
- Has good communication and sense of professionalism.
- Strong organization skills.
- Is a good problem solver.
- Someone who can handle a heavy workload.
- Someone who likes to be challenged.
- Someone who is approachable and has a positive attitude.
To Be Eligible for the Temporary Opportunities You Must
- Have a relevant Work Visa or New Zealand Permanent Residency/Citizenship.
- Availability to work for at least 3 months.
- Be immediately available (or have a notice period of less than one week in current employment).
- Have access to transport to the CBD.
If you believe that you are capable of all duties listed and have the relevant interpersonal skills, please do not hesitate to apply now! If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Richeany Chhim firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting Reference No: 103686