- Manufacturing Manager
- East Auckland Location
- Innovative Food Tech Company
My client is a high-profile food tech business, a leader in their field, that is currently going through the growth phase in their rapid expansion journey. As part of this plan they are looking for a dedicated Manufaturing Manager to oversee production, compliance, Health and Safety, and play a big part in engineering and maintenance of the facility. This role is with an innovative creative business that is always looking for out of the box solutions problems or opportunities. They are currently looking to scale operations to 24/7 and have identified the need for a new facility that is currently underway. This role will play a critical part in ensuring the success of their strategic goals.
This role will give the successful individual the opportunity to be a huge part of the solution, and to grow your career at the perfect point in this fledgling business. You will be highly creative, embrace technology, be a modern thinker when it comes to innovation and driving cost effective solutions that increase quality and production. It is essential you have plant management experience; you will have experience in the food manufacturing industry and have strong analytical and problem-solving skill. You will have ideally worked to scale a business, designing and implementing processes and growing a business into a 24/7 operation.
You will have:
- Experience working as a Manufacturing Manager within FMCG
- Excellent leadership and people management experience
- A desire to grow with the business and be comfortable researching and creating automated, modern solutions to production challenges
- Experience with maintenance engineering or have managed maintenance teams
- A passion for innovation
- Be a confident communicator, especially using technology
What you will get in return:
- An opportunity to work with a company that is making a huge difference
- A diverse, supportive and high-performance team culture
- solution driven role where you can make your mark
- Competitive Salary
- Constant opportunities for growth
This is an excellent role to start in the new year, with limitless opportunities on the horizon, and well worth a conversation to discuss in more detail.
If the above sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you. Please apply or contact Liam on 027 566 6561 for a confidential discussion.
To be considered you must be eligible to work in NZ.