1-year Fixed Term Contract
Great opportunity to get involved in multiple projects spanning Cybersecurity, Digital, Critical infrastructure and Omnichannel.
About the role:
Newly created Platform Engineer role responsible for managing technology across the full stack of on-premises and public cloud hosted environments, including server, storage, hosting and database.
Responsibilities include operational performance & support, ongoing enhancement, and the pre-go-live operational readiness & high availability of IT Infrastructure.
Working in a team, you'll be involved in incident management; root cause analysis; maintenance; change & release management; as well as the implementation of modern technologies.
- Strong platform management including Windows Server, Linux, VMWare, Citrix, Dell EMC Networker
- Platform operations monitoring, including managing configuration and responding to system monitoring events
- Experience in platform automation scripting (PowerShell, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Bash, Puppet, etc)
- Database management experience
- Experience in migrating workloads to Azure
- Resolve complex platform incidents while working independently and in a team
- Designing, implementing, and managing an enterprise grade platform including server, storage, and database
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Ransi Ekanayake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.