We’re looking for an experienced people leader for a newly created role, to join one of NZ’s most sought-after employers.
This opportunity will see the right person empowered to lead a highly technical team to deliver new capabilities across the organisation. We’re not after a highly technical guru but seeking a coach and mentor who can implement a road map for integration and business automation.
In this role, you’d be working closely with highly technical teams:
- Defining API strategy for NZ
- Lead the on-going maturity of the Build and Run process following agile methodologies
- Accountable for the integrity and health of the platform and the delivery of platform features
- Establish and strengthen working relationships with business and other technical teams
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and empowerment
The person we’re looking for will be comfortable removing roadblocks and enable the team to be successful, communicating clearly with stakeholders. Deep diving into details while keeping an overall view of the bigger picture is essential.
- You also have an up to date knowledge of evolving integration and automation practices within the market and the sector.
- You’ll be skilled team leader, with previous people leadership experience and a technical background to enable you to contribute to strategy.
In return for your experience, you’ll be part of a highly progressive organisation that consistently stays on the forefront of technology. They also have the enviable reputation of being an employer of choice with a leading benefits package including a sought-after flexible working element.
Click apply now, or for more information contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ref No: 97512