- Migration Solution Designer
- Contract Role 12 months
About the role:
A long term contract for a Migration Solution Designer to work on the implementation phase of an Active Directory and Exchange compliance project. You will have a very good working knowledge of authentication and authorisation patterns, new and legacy, including coexistence (users in one domain connecting with applications in another domain).
- 5 years+ solution design experience gained in large corporate environment
- Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft ADFS and Azure AD
- A very good understanding of authentication (AD, SAML, LDAP and SSO), across multiple domains
- Knowledge of IaaS and PaaS stack, on premise
- Excellent knowledge of Microservices, IIS and middleware (WebSphere, WebLogic, Jboss, and Spring) The ability to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Have great organisational skills
- Be collaborative, open and flexible
To be considered for this role you will need to be in New Zealand and be legally entitled to work.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 309 3105 or Sri Nanduri 021 339 535
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.