Platform Services Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced Platform Services Engineer who will be responsible for implementing, configuring, and administering of the software and associated services delivered by our client, both within our clients’ and Customers’ environments.
The role will have a strong working relationship with technical resources and teams across our clients’ Service Desk, Infrastructure, Managed Security Teams, as well as taking a partnership approach within their Platform Services team.
About the role:
- Manage & maintain customer’s Applications
- Manage ongoing Customer relationships at an operational level
- Create /modify reports
- Deliver services to configure and guide Platform products to customers, partners, and internal staff
- Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and configuration
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying solutions, and feed them into our knowledge base for reuse by customers and internal IT teams
- Ensure that delivery of services and communication to customers, partners and internal staff remains at an exceptional and consistent level
- Develop working relationships with other areas of the business
- Continually build and maintain your own technical expertise to support customers and self-develop
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience using ITSM suite, scripting, power shell, java script
- Experience in IT with an emphasis on customer support or consultancy
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- Knowledge of relational databases
- ITIL knowledge with the ability to relate concepts to implementation strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ITIL, Azure, AD Certifications – Desirable
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Ransi Ekanayake via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.