My client is a high-profile Auckland organisation currently experiencing a period of significant change.
Due to a resignation there is an opportunity for someone to develop their PMO skills in a broad environment that will support your development whilst you gain experience supporting the project and programme environment Including Infrastructure, Transformation, and technology.
In this role you will be responsible for guidance and support across the portfolio of projects, with engagement across the business including, Programme and Project Managers and sponsors. This will involve coaching and mentoring, risk management and governance across best practice methodology.
In this role there is a huge opportunity to develop in a broad role with large scale critical projects.
Key duties and objectives:
- Provide expert consultancy ensuring Projects and Programmes are structured according to best practice
- Portfolio analysis and reporting
- Manage resource demand from the business
- Governance and Risk management
- Experience working in a busy complex PMO Environment
- Understanding of PMO Frameworks, Governance and Risks
- Team player
- Good analytical skills
- Broad experience across non-technical portfolios and projects
This client is highly ethical, and values driven, as such they are keen to find someone with strong PMO Advisory or Analysis skills, but also someone who is driven to achieve results, can see the result and the purpose behind to project.
If this role is of interest, please contact Liam on 027 566 6561 or Apply now.