- PMO Analyst
- 6 months
About the role:
We have a 6 month contract for an experienced PMO Analyst to join an established PMO for a large program of work replacing a business critical application and a web and App user layer.
- Experience PMO Analyst
- Supporting the preparation of governance papers
- Scheduling of meetings
- Reporting (status reports) and dashboards
- Risk and issues tracking
- Contract and budget management
- Management of PMO mailbox
- Coordination and managing the programme for All Hands / Programme Events
- Programme comms (newsletter)
- Working with workstream leads to maintain the project plan
- Register maintenance – Change requests, Dependency, Deliverables, Business decisions
- Document repository management
- Programme Health survey
- Have great organisational skills
- Be collaborative, open and flexible
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 or Emma Wadsley on 021 1919 343
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.