Beyond Recruitment have partnered exclusively with this not-for-profit, construction workplace health & safety organisation to fill a new, crucial role in Wellington.
We are looking for a PMO Manager to come in and make this role their own by assessing, improving, and creating project management engagement, focus, and systems across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with various stakeholders at all levels to increase efficiency and ROI, manage risks across the portfolio, and ensure projects are aligned to organisational strategy.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Enabling project governance by facilitating engagement and planning work to ensure clear objectives
- Facilitate workflows across projects in the portfolio to maintain appropriate focus and attention
- Evaluate proposed projects by implementing and using appropriate applications
- Make recommendations to leadership about whether a project should be initiated based on strategic objectives
- Manage the oversight of all projects
- Implement a standard communications toolkit to ensure latest project information is available
- Train and mentor project managers to establish a common level of methodologies
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Proven knowledge of and success in project management methodologies, processes, and practices
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience training and coaching others
- Facilitation and presentation experience
- Leadership, decision making, and influencing skills
- A flexible, adaptable, and collaborative attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and results driven approach
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a role your own and shape the project management approach of an organisation, and your experience and attitude align with what we’re looking for in this role, then we would love to hear from you! Apply now via this advert or reach out to me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 102978