- Permanent full time
- Contribution to community policy making
- Auckland central
The purpose of the Policy Advisor role is to support the delivery of high quality and accurate customer focus policy advice. You will need to undertake research, gather evidence, analyse issues, prepare advice, and engage with the community and stakeholders.
This is a permanent full-time position that is based in Auckland Central.
About the role:
- Provide quality Policy advice
- To shape ambiguous issues into tractable problems, identify root cause and use evidence in the development of policy
- Provide clear, concise, accurate, well-reasoned policy products - targeted to the audience
- Plan and co-ordinate policy and community engagement processes
- Project management, with urgency, purpose and quality
- Support the team, build partnership to meet shared objectives
- A tertiary qualification in public policy, social science, law, economics, or other relevant field
- 2-4 years of experience in policy development and/or community planning, OR equivalent experience from Graduate Policy Advisor position
- Can take on challenge of unfamiliar tasks and learn on the go
- Active learning and exploring to expand own capability
- A clean NZ drivers licence or other reliable transport ( e.g. Bus or Ferry), as traveling may be required
Come and join this large, complex organisation, and contribute to society, help people access opportunities and have the chance develop to their full potential!
Excellent opportunity for career progression!
Contact Lin Nie @Beyond Recruitment HR 021 931 701 or Apply Now!
Job # 112749