- Legislative Implementation
- Operational Policy
- Service Design
We have an urgent contract requirement commencing ASAP. In this role you will provide assistance to a busy operational policy team during a peak workflow.
You will lead and coordinate the development of operational policy initiatives and advice. Ideally you will be an experienced Senior Policy Advisor with strong writing skills and experience of interpreting legislation, documenting processes, service design and project planning for implementation.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Previous experience as a Senior Policy Analyst in the public sector,
- Experience of government decision-making processes,
- Well-developed relationship management skills, with strong ability to influence,
- Experience working in a complex, ambiguous environment, and
- Proven experience working in a collaborative style.
If you are interested in this contract and available soon, APPLY NOW to send a copy of your CV and cover letter. For more information email Kathy.Claridge@beyond.co.nz quoting job number 92073.
Kathy Claridge and Bilge Gray are Beyond Recruitment's specialist Policy and Government Recruitment Team.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically. Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz.