Our client in the government sector is seeking a Portfolio Analyst for an inital 4 month contract, to start mid to late July 2019!
You will provide high quality support to the delivery of this portfolio of work that is contributing to building this organisations information foundation capability.
You will be the right hand of the Portfolio Manager and reporting across the PMO.
They're seeking a Portfolio Analyst with experience in:
- Benefits Management
- Risks and Issues reporting
- Workshops / lessons learned with Project / Programme Managers
- Agile experience
- Five years plus relevant project/programme/portfolio management experience in roles in a complex business and customer focused environment
- Sound experience of a range of delivery methodologies, including iterative and agile approaches
- Managing and enhancing programme/portfolio frameworks and processes to be fit for purpose for the organisation and context
- Developing and facilitating initiative dependency management, prioritisation exercises, reports, benefits realisation tracking and decision making
- Management of shared resourcing and capacity planning across projects and initiatives, ensuring the availability of demand and supply information to support decision making
If this sounds like you, and you'd like some more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 49 47120 quoting Job # 99559