Our client has a new requirement for an experienced Portfolio Analyst to help support the ePMO. This is a contract position starting 31st August until 18 Dec 2020.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Experience working at senior levels within an organisation
- 8+ years' experience working in an ePMO
- Hands on skills and is willing to get stuck in to ensure the project is successful
- Ability to think strategically and to consider the 'bigger picture'
- Create and maintain the portfolio of projects
- Manage the portfolio work-plan providing the definitive view of all projects and their status, managing the appropriate reporting framework to satisfy the ePMO and governance requirements
- Produce forecast and ongoing monitoring of portfolio resource requirements
- Provide analysis, management information and reporting
- Ongoing quality assurance of project management and documentation
- Produce and analyse project, programme and portfolio to ensure progress against key criteria
If this sounds like you, hit 'Apply' now. Or send your CV with evidence of your suitability to Nicole.Parker@beyond.co.nz
REF # 105754