- Newly created role for a unique opportunity in a great environment
- $76k - $90k per annum / Permanent Role
- Critcial thinker
Are you an individual in a CA firm looking for a step into a more analytical role? Intermediate level Financial Accountant ready to step up?
Our client, a large government entity, is searching for a Portfolio Financial Analyst. The role supports the Finance Business Partner in providing insight, support and challenge to the business.
- Monitoring and reporting the financial aspects of change projects
- Analysing and interpreting financial variances and trends
- Supporting change project/programme benefit identification and reporting
- Continuously improving Finance processes, output and relationships with business groups
Preferred experience and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of management accounting and/or financial accounting experience
- Experience in budgeting, variance reporting and cost accounting
- Experience with project-based work and knowledge of IT operations and IT change projects
- Strong computer skills (particularly in the Microsoft suite of applications) and the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 92021
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz