Beyond Recruitment in Wellington are currently working with this large and unique Government agency to establish a Property & Infrastructure Portfolio Management Office.
As the Portfolio Risks & Issues Manager, you will manage risks, priorities, and wants within this compliance driven structure. We need someone to come in and standardize process/approach.
You will coach on good practise around risk & issues management to allow the right choices are made for what is to be focussed on.
As a Property & Infrastructure programme of work, any construction industry experience would be desirable.
Your primary responsibilities will include;
- Providing strategic portfolio risk advice
- Facilitate portfolio risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Build risk awareness
- Coordinate regular risk conversations
- Analyse all risk areas at a portfolio level
- Coach, provide advice, and share knowledge across the Portfolio Office
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a massive piece of work and contribute to the future of New Zealand. If your career history, man a gement skills, and experience align with the requirements of this role then we would love to hear from you! Apply now via this advert or reach out to me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 99362