Agile Coach | Transformation Project | 6 months + | Auckland CBD
About the role:
Get involved in helping this organisations Agile transformation, this will be a key leadership role within the business. You will be working amongst a team of Agile Subject Matter Experts in a modern and professional environment. The organisation is going through transformational change due to major industry regulatory requirements. Chance to be part of an innovative group.
Skills and attributes required:
· Coaching Product and Business Teams
· Working as an Agile Team Facilitator to instil Agile best practices
· Experience in coaching senior leaders in Agile techniques
· Agile, lean and design thinking practices, frameworks and approaches in a complex environment
· Knowledge and experience of techniques and practices for identifying, defining, communicating and delivering customer value
· Deep understanding of organisational change and proven ability to successfully lead change
· High level of business acumen
· Proven effectiveness across the range of teaching, facilitating, coaching and mentoring
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information