- Flexible working hours
- Great team environment
- Stable NZ Employer
About the company and opportunity
Our client, a locally owned main supplier to the civil and commercial market for over 30-years’ is expanding to keep up with ongoing demand.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Drafty to join their team of professionals. This is an incredibly competitive industry and thus require a competitive person with a keen eye for detail.
Your minimum 2-years draughting/shop drawing experience, strong time management abilities and excellent attention to detail will be required for you to actively manage and complete the companies draughting requirements.
Key competencies include:
- Strong time management abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn and upskill - keeping up to date on all relevant NZ standards
- Team player as well as the ability to work independantly.
- Supportive culture
- Handsome remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
If you feel you fit these skills and are up for a challenge, call Brenda James for a confidential discussion on 027 450 1021 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ref No: 88366