- 6-month contract with likely extension
- Manage a national property portfolio for a government agency
- Make a difference within an organisation Kiwis know and love.
We are currently looking for a principle property advisor to join a government organisation on a contract basis. The organisation is undertaking a huge centralisation of its portfolio management. The properties include owned and leased commercial, corporate, residential, infrastructure, and historic assets. This role will offer a challenge and variety to the successful candidate.
You will have:
- Lease management experience
- Commercial portfolio/property management experience
- Government property experience would be advantageous
- Ability to travel throughout NZ as part of your job.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 99556.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz