- Newly created role – enhancing Built Asset delivery and management
- Establish a single-source of asset information
- Develop and implement document management processes and systems
We are currently sourcing a permanent Principal Advisor on an exclusive basis for the Department of Corrections. With an incredibly diverse asset portfolio of $2.8bn across NZ and significant change to enable new ways of working to fulfil their new strategy Hokai Rangi, this is an exciting time join their Strategic Asset Management team.
In this newly created role you will be required to design and implement an Asset Management information system which will manage all asset-related intellectual property. As Principal Advisor Asset Information you will then develop and manage efficient and effective methods, processes and systems for document and information management to support asset management planning and decision-making.
You will have:
- A high level of experience in developing and implementing knowledge management / document management processes and systems.
- Previous experience as a senior advisor of information management, including records, document or archives system management
- Exposure to Asset Management information systems and/or Building Information Modelling would be a huge advantage
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- A logical and questioning approach to work in establishing this new function
Ultimately you will see your contribution make a real difference, supporting the team in building an Asset Management centre of excellence and delivering critical decision support. Further professional challenge will be through exposure to complex institutional facilities and infrastructure which requires planning and investment to enable Correction’s strategy to be fulfilled.
If you would like to be part of a team which will design, innovate and then implement this programme which will have lasting impacts on New Zealand, our communities and whanau, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Applications will close at 5:00 pm on Friday 24 January 2020
For further information contact Kathy Claridge on (04) 471 8970 quoting job number 103055
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz