An excellent chance to apply your Assurance and Commercial skills to a brand new team within a public sector organization, work in which will be making significant tangible differences for New Zealand!
- Joining a newly established team
- Opportunity for career growth and progression
- Supportive and collaborative organizational culture
The Programme Assurance and Commercial team will play an essential role in ensuring investments are designed, procured and delivered in a way that maximise transport outcomes for kiwis. The team has been created with both a current and future focus. From the outset, you’ll assume responsibility for the continued oversight and assurance of some of major transport investment programmes.
- Working with Ministers, public sector leaders and senior stakeholders
- Scope to design new approaches to shaping how the organisation develops and provides commercial advice, investment monitoring and assurance for future investments
- Deliver critical work programmes across the transport system, using your skills to lead, inspire, and develop the overall capability of the team.
- Leading complex procurement and contract management activities across major projects, programmes and initiatives
- Experience operating at a Senior/Principal level
- Experience coaching and mentoring staff
- Knowledge of risk management, commercial structures and incentives and assurance models
- Strong budgeting and contract management experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills at a senior level
If you have the required skills, hit APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Jake Harold at email@example.com quoting reference number 109048.