As the Principal Advisor you will lead and deliver on complex Programmes of work for the Group with pace, agility and impact.
The Principal Advisor will provide Strategic advice, delivery high quality services and engage with key stakeholders. They will maintain an overview of all activities being delivered by the Group and provide guidance and support to ensure key pieces of work are delivered on time.
You will prepare high quality advice on Strategic risks, issues and opportunities, provide leadership to help others track, anticipate and respond to emerging issues that pose potential risk. Lead the implementation and operation of policies that affect the Programmes and services provided by the group. Collate information and data to report change impact, business performance, risks and major trends and success indicators in the Group.
- Experience of working in a Government agency and a sound understanding of the machinery of government, public sector delivery structures and systems.
- Sound project management skills and experience including procurement and contracting experience
- Experience of working in flexible ways to manage moving priorities
- Able to focus and deliver results in a busy demanding environment
- Clear communicator who is confident to test ideas and concepts with others
- A team player who works to both support and challenge colleagues
- Experience of providing high quality and timely advice, written and verbal, at a national level
Apply via the link provided, all suitable applicants will be contacted.
Job Ref: 102458