- Plenty of big and exciting OD projects
- Join an organisation at an exciting time of positive change
- Be the expert in the team
Our client is seeking an experienced Principal Organisational Development Advisor to join their diverse team across Capability and OD.
Working with senior leadership, you will provide OD direction and guidance to people leaders and to the wider people team. You will take the lead across multiple OD initiatives and programmes of work, delivering effectivly on time and within budget using effective project management methodologies.
To be successful you will have:
- 7 years + experience as a senior OD professional
- Specialist knowledge and experience in some or all – employee engagement, succession planning, talent management, competency frameworks, EVP, workforce development, career pathways amongst others.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Strong collaboration skills – team player
- Good influencer – get people on side
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern - email@example.com quoting job number 101927
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.