- Provide specialist and strategic REM advice
- Coach and mentor
- Be apart of an organistation that offers excellent benefits
Our client is seeking an experienced Principal Remuneration Advisor to provide specialist REM advice to the Executive Leadership Team, Senior Leaders, Managers and the HR Team.
This is a permanant role and you will take the lead in development, implementation and maintain the organisations market remuneration information. You will also lead, develop and maintain policy and procedures to provide competitive remuneration ranges.
As the Principal REM Advisor, you will utilise your people management skills to coach, develop and support the new REM Advisor in your team and will use your exceptional communication skills to engage effectively with stakeholders across the organisation.
To be successful you will have:
- 7 years minimum experience within a similar role
- Detailed knowledge of NZ employment law
- Previous coaching and mentoring experience
- Proven experience in partnering with the business and excellent stakeholder management
- Experience in Government would be ideal
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern - email@example.com quoting job number 102265.
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.