Principal Advisor - Strategic Advice - Drive System Level Change
- Work across government, engage with Senior Leaders and the Ministers' office
- Provide strategic thought leadership
- Help shape key work programmes
In this role you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver the work programme together. You will develop strong central positions and advice on complex and emerging topics and implement the Strategy by driving system level change. You will collaborate to understand new and complex situations, define problems, develop solutions and deliver interventions and outcomes outside the usual boundaries.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant experience in providing high level strategic advice and influencing system wide change
- Extensive experience in engaging with and managing relationships with senior stakeholders, including ministers
- Previous government experience, demonstrating sound understanding of government directions and priorities, including linkages across domains and programmes of work
- Highly influential and credible, demonstarted in a similar leadership, management or Principal position
- Exceptional collaboration skills, you can influence and colloborate to achieve joint outcomes
- Exceptional written, facilitation and oral communication skills, plus you write concisely and persuasively
- Highly developed strategic, lateral, conceptual, analytical, system and problem-solving thinking skills
- Excellent relationship building/management
Join a diverse team from a range of professional backgrounds. Bring your specialist expertise to develop high-level, well-informed strategic insight, judgement and advice to support the planning, decision-making and delivery of aspects of the Strategy and other work programme deliverables.
To send a copy of your CV click APPLY NOW.
Further information including a job description is available from Kathy Claridge on Kathy.email@example.com quoting job number 106919. Or call Kathy on 0273551950 for a confidential conversation.
Please note - With the New Zealand border being closed and new visa applications not being considered until after February 2021 we are only able to consider candidates who are currently residing in NZ or who already have NZ Citizen / Perm Residency status.