- Contract opportunity until June 2020
- Central Government opportunity
- Principal and strategic role
Take up a strategic role to be a Principal Communications Advisor. Provide account management, integrated communications services and trusted advice to business groups, enabling them to deliver excellent outcomes to New Zealanders
- Experience with developing and implementing communications strategies and plans
- Experience with a wide variety of communications activities such as stakeholder engagement, media and social media, internal and external as well as strategic communications
- Experience working effectively in a political environment
- The ability to influence a positive team culture and mentoring fellow team members
- Be a trusted advisor, influencer and coach to business group leaders
- Managing risks and opportunities
- Provide communications expertise and account management services
If you are interested in Principal Communications Advisor opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Lucinda van Aswegen on (04) 494 7093 quoting job ref # 103913
Lucinda van Aswegen and Rebecca Berney are Beyond Recruitment’s Customer Experience team.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz