- Integration Architect
- Auckland – City Fringe
About the Role
Our client – a leader in the integration consulting and development space in New Zealand, have a reputation for delivering innovation and tailored solutions. Experts in their field, they not only employ the best, but they have an awesome reputation.
Work with an impressive clientele and belong to a company that encourages and fosters hard work, but also can switch off and have fun and how does a roof-top barbie sound?
With such an opportunity – you will need to impress with your diverse skill-set. To be successful, you will need a proven track record of successful Integration/API design projects, coupled with:
- Software Development experience .Net
- Strong integration experience (including or similar to MuleSoft/Boomi)
- Azure DevOps/CICD
- Desirable to have Azure API Manager, Logic Apps, Functions, Service Bus
Personal Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A strong eye for detail
- Self-managing with a highly motivated and results driven approach
- Sense of urgency, can-do and proactive attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent relationship/interpersonal skills
- Always able to think outside the box and demonstrates sound problem-solving mindset
- Flexible and adaptable
- Total and complete professionalism
- Sense of humour
Qualifications & Experience:
- A related tertiary degree
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with:Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.