Beyond Recruitment in Wellington are currently working with this large and complex Government agency to establish an Enterprise Analytics team, technologies, systems, and processes.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to gain some amazing experience and be part of the ongoing growth and development of this team and organisation.
As the Principal Analyst, you will lead the development of the Enterprise Analytics system with the aim of improving the organisations strategic and operation decision making.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Play a lead role in the planning, development, and implementation of the enterprise level approach to data management and analytics
- Provide technical leadership in the delivery of solutions to ensure the organisation has the necessary information to make the right decisions
- Ensure the organisations data management and analytics practises keep up with changing business practices and technology
- Provide mentoring, coaching, and training to data management and analytics specialists across the organisation
Technically, we are looking for;
- Expert understanding of data management and analytics, principles, and practices
- Extensive knowledge of and exposure to various analytics tools and technologies
- Board understanding and experience of strategic and operational data management requirements
- Leadership and management experience in large and complex environments
- Proven commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation
In addition to your experience and technical abilities, your attitude and team fit is of utmost importance. We are looking for candidates who will put their team first, who are collaborative, adaptable, and loves sharing their knowledge and growing others.
If your attitude, technical skills, and experience align with the requirements of this role then we would love to hear from you! Apply now via this advert or reach out to me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 101723