Beyond Recruitment are currently working with this large, complex, and evolving Government organisation as they transition through their modernisation journey and formally create a new team and function based in Trentham, Upper Hutt.
This team provide logistics excellence to support the organisation in providing sustainable ongoing operations, and are responsible for developing, delivering, and supporting business solutions for users.
We are looking for a Principal Information and Data Analyst who will use ERP systems and Logistics business experience to help plan, develop, establish, and manage logistics data requirements, architecture, governance, reporting, and information flows. The Principal Analyst will work closely with logistics data owners, custodians, and stewards to define, transform, and deliver quality logistics data and reporting, resolving issues, and provide quality assurance, system alignment, and user and interface support.
We are looking for;
- Very good applied understanding of SAP data structures, transaction relationships and reporting frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to develop business processes, systems, standards other approaches to effectively ensure and assure data quality and utility
- Good understanding of SAP query builder, business warehouse and business object tools
- Expertise in developing and delivering standard and bespoke data reporting
- Strong Data Analyst skills including a strong attention to detail
- Business Analysis skills with confidence to engage with key stakeholders
In addition to your experience above, we are looking for candidates with a collaborative and team focussed attitude, as well as the ability to learn, prioritise, and adapt quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: This successful candidate for this role will need to obtain a security clearance which means you need to be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident, with 10+ years traceable work history in NZ and/or 5 Eyes Countries (NZ, US, UK, Canada, Australia.
Job Ref: 102409
If your careers history and technical experience matches the requirements for this role then we would love to hear from you. Apply now via this advert or reach out to me directly – email@example.com